Reconnect and re-engage as we examine the fastest growing sector in commercial property
The industrial and logistics sector continues to thrive and the opportunity for investment and new market entrants is significant. Industrial & Logistics, organised by Property Week, is the leading forum for agents, developers, investors and occupiers, and continues to support the industry with a platform to reconnect and re-engage.
Taking place 26-27 May 2021, our experts and industry leaders will examine and debate the impacts and opportunities resulting from Brexit, new EU regulations now in place, and the continuing implications of Covid-19.
From last-mile delivery and ultra-urban logistics, supply chain, infrastructure, technology advances, and more, we'll leave no stone unturned.
Speaker highlights include:
Enjoy a jam-packed & up-to-the-minute agenda
- Tapping into the market boom - Discover the hottest opportunities & critical insights in this thriving sector
- How will the landscape change post-Covid-19? The economical and practical impacts
- Spotlight sessions: Data hyper centres, Last mile delivery, SHEDs of the future: breaking away from convention
- What are the impacts and opportunities resulting from Brexit due to new EU regulations?
- In the pursuit of net zero: refocusing on sustainability and achieving zero carbon
And enjoy zoom-style networking with our new roundtable focus groups!
YOUR VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
Our cutting-edge online platform offers you a whole host of benefits, enabling you to network, make connections, instant-message and more! All whilst watching content from your home or office, with the flexibility to view sessions live and on-demand.
"Excellent event, very professionally
run, and very good seminars."
"Very interesting and informative.
Good to be able to dip in and out and view later"
"I thought the variety of speakers was excellent as usual"
"Industrial & Logistics is a worthwhile event"