Property Week's Industrial and Logistics Conference presents a unique opportunity for attendees to network with prominent industry experts and gain valuable insights into the latest developments in the sector.
Take a look at this years agenda below!
INDUSTRIAL AND LOGISTICS IS NOW A CPD MEMBER
Industrial and Logistics Conference is thrilled to announce its status as an official CPD (Continuing Professional Development) member. CPD is an essential aspect of any career, ensuring professionals remain up-to-date with the latest developments in their field and maintain their expertise.
As an official CPD member, the Industrial and Logistics Conference is committed to deliver valuable insights and learning opportunities to attendees. Not only will attending the conference now count towards your CPD hours, but you'll also have the chance to connect with other professionals in your industry, exchange knowledge and ideas, and build your network.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Industrial and Logistics conference and supporting your ongoing professional development.
A comprehensive discussion on the current market considering the latest key trends, drivers of economic growth, and the future of the industrial and logistics market.
- Exploring future market trends- how can we keep up?
- Utilising current data to make predictions and prepare for what’s next in urban logistics
- Analysing current economic factors and their impact on the industrial and logistics real estate market
- Taking advantage of a changing market and maximising growth opportunities
This session focuses on practical solutions for solving energy creation issues, managing storage needs, and combatting rising costs. From understanding the needs of stakeholders to navigating the use of robotics and the electrification of vehicles, how can we best build infrastructure fit for a greener future?
Examining the impact of government policies, regulations, and planning guidelines on the industrial and logistics real estate market.
- Unpacking new regulations and what they mean for operations- what will the future of logistics look like in the UK?
- How do these factors influence market development and investor decisions?
- The case for a National Supply Chain Infrastructure Framework- improving partnership working and reinforcing the sector’s role as critical national infrastructure
- Evaluating the benefits, risks, and costs of local and national operations
Addressing the issues related to the supply of logistics space, zoning regulations and how these factors are affecting the market dynamics and rental growth. What can you do to prepare yourself?
This panel will share insights on how the growth of e-commerce is reshaping the demand for logistics spaces.
- The shift towards regionalised operations- improving delivery times and reducing costs in the last mile
- Comparing the different types of warehouse solutions- what is the best fit for you?
- Ultra-modern solutions to ultra-modern problems- keeping up with shifting consumer demands
- What do these changes mean for development sites and the labour force?
- Looking beyond- how the rise of advanced manufacturing and entertainment production are impacting the landscape
Exploring the increasing importance of environmental compliance in the logistics sector, including the impact of green features on property value and marketability.
- Strategies for minimising waste and maximising energy efficiency in all aspects of the supply chain
- Collaborating with landlords and tenants to improve operational energy efficiency
- Decarbonisation tools for meeting net zero targets and supporting ESG goals
- Incorporating green infrastructure in new developments to deliver biodiversity net gains while enhancing property value
Showcasing the role of technology in logistics, including advancements in supply chain management, automation, and how technology is being integrated to solve logistical challenges.
- Integrating new technologies into long-term plans to ensure supply chain resilience and maintain a competitive edge
- Utilising new technology to reduce costs and improve efficiency across all aspects of the supply chain
- Automation, robotics, and more- taking advantage of what is available on the marke
- A changing workforce- what the rise of technology and automation means for labour demands
Speakers in this session will discuss the evolving needs of tenants, including the demand for longer-term leases, and the construction of facilities that are adaptable to future needs and technologies.
- Giving back: looking further into how new development and redevelopment plans can deliver social value in local communities
- Engaging with local communities to better understand the needs of tenants and create mutually beneficial improvements
- The next generation- recruiting and retaining an adaptable workforce representative of the communities you work within
- Working with developers to advance infrastructure that promotes environmentally sustainable and socially beneficial developments Designing and planning mixed-use developments to benefit both business and community needs
Exploring the investment landscape, challenges, and opportunities in the UK’s industrial and logistics real estate market.
- Navigating the ongoing macroeconomic challenges- knowing when to seize opportunities and when to proceed with caution
- Key insights on muted investment activity and analysing what it means for business
- Comparing rental growth versus vacancy rates across regions and identifying strategic investment opportunities
- Evaluating prime versus secondary assets- how to make the most of the polarised market